• He was in the top 8 athletes of the country from the age of 8 to 16 (according to the FRT ranking);
• ranked third in juniors at individual championships (below 18 years) on the country and vice-champion at double in the same year being part of the national team;
• In 2010 ranked 1225 ATP (World Professional Ranking).
• he was part of the national team being ranked among the top 4 athletes nationwide at each age category;
• In 1996 was 1027 ATP ranked;
• great experience in organizing and running performance programs.
- Italian national champion in the 12/14/16 age categories;
- Best World Ranking in Junior (Under 18) – 49th Place;
- World’s Best WTA ranking – Simple Sample – Place 415;
- The best ranking achieved in the WTA world circuit – double probing – 373 place.